Businesses' Strategies for Selecting & Implementing New Technology
1. How the IT of digital enterprise should be managed to solve complex business problems?
2. What can make life easier for CXOs for quick and intelligent decision making?
3. How can we have proactive visibility in to the digital enterprise?
4. How time to market can be further shortened?
5. How existing investments can be reutilized on path to digital to make more compelling business case with no-locking to technology, vendors?
1. By creating out of box integrations enabling AI and RPA led processes to create leaner and Intelligent IT
2. Analytics based, policy driven IT operate model by accessing intuitive reports and cognitive information
3. Incorporating AR technologies to create unparalleled user experience
To address the changing need of digital enterprise Innovative approach will be brought to enterprise:
1. nextGen Hybrid IT management platform incorporating robotics engine,
2. Predictive automated ITOM with AI chat bots capabilities minimizing human intervention to solve complex problems ,
3. Application workload placement and optimization engine along with DevOps capabilities by showcasing cost modeling across cloud service providers
CXOs will move towards realizing the true benefits of digital enterprise by:
1. Identifying the future tech stack that is relevant to their business model – Bi-model IT
2. Investment on re-skilling the workforce on the future stack/models
3. Moving to System of engagement from system of records
In new world, business and IT need to work together and lay down business case driven roadmap. Engage with right digital transformation partner to on board on the true digital journey so that IT/CIOs/CDOs can support the business to achieve the business goals and IT can become enabler rather than be only cost centre.